Investment Advantage Program
Is Real Estate A Part Of Your Investment Strategy?
Investing in real estate is a great way to earn additional income, and is a low-risk, high-return investment when held long-term. If you’re looking to build your investment portfolio by purchasing real estate, you’ve come to the right place! Bank of England Mortgage offers an Investment Property Program to help you purchase one or more properties. This program helps investors diversify their portfolio and increase cash flow.
- Borrow up to 80% of the value of the home
- Full Documentation or None using DSCR >1.15(Gross Income / PITIA; Gross income = lesser of market rent or lease in place) and DSCR <1.15/No Ratio
- Loans up to $2,000,000
- Single-family residences, townhouses, 2–4 unit homes, and condos, non-warrantable
- Maximum 20 properties financed
- Properties in Limited Liability Company acceptable (Personal Guarantee required for loans titled in the name of an LLC or Corporation)
- Ineligible States AK, NY, WV