Mortgage Loan Officers – This opportunity is limited to CURRENTLY PRODUCING EXPERIENCED loan officers, who really understand various loan products. You’ll close more loans if you know the differences between Fannie and Freddie. FHA, VA, Jumbo, Portfolio (S/E Bank Statement Programs, Recent credit events, etc.) Reverse and even Construction. We have it all.
How many more loans could you write if you could lend in all 50 states? There is no individual state licensing required by us, since we are an FDIC lender.
Maybe it’s time you looked at joining Bank of England Mortgage / Bank of England, an FDIC insured bank. We’ve been in the banking business since 1898. Even in these turbulent times, we continue to offer a variety of mortgage products and highly competitive rates, to fit most every need.
This is the real deal. We have a strong comp plan and full processing support. We want you concentrating on originating new business, not processing your files.
You must know how to work diligently on your own. WORK OFFSITE or Onsite. This is for self-producing , self-motivated, forward thinking, Loan Officers.
Why choose Bank of England Mortgage ?
- Aggressive Commission plan
- A Bank since 1898 / FDIC Insured
- Able to lend in all 50 states
- Exempt from individual state licensing
- Small Bank family feel with Big bank services
- Competitive in-house product menu
- Encompass LOS
- Optimal Blue Pricing Engine
- Loan Scenario Desk
- Loan Product Training
- Marketing Department
- Company Intranet
- All loan products: Conv, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Portfolio, USDA, Reverse and HARP II
- Close loans fast
- Top notch in-house processing and underwriting
- Work from a home or office
- Ability to build a team, with over-rides.
- W-2’d position with a paid draw against Commission
- ALL Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K w/matching, and more.
Bank of England Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Bank of England / Bank of England Mortgage
NMLS Registered Mortgage Loan Officer – Level 3 – Non-Exempt
Loan Officers serve as a main contact point for Borrower and Retail Operations with the loan origination process. It is expected of them to take the initiative to generate their own client base and/or work leads provided by Bank of England Mortgage. Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial products in order to better meet the customers’ needs. The Loan Officer must meet or exceed the set weekly and/or monthly production goals management has established. Communicate with their Manager/Supervisor on a daily or weekly basis regarding personal production. Meet strict deadlines and maintain compliance. Resolve issues/difficulties across multiple departments while maintaining a high level of customer service to internal and external customers while meeting their expectations. Typical business work hours are 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday, some over-time may be required. This is considered a starting position for the sales force, you will be expected to have willingness to work closely with others, be a part of a team whose primary focus is to promote company growth and service the customer as you will be their main point of contact. At times, a Loan Officer can structure their time to work around their client base time zone or peak hours for sales calls. Loan Officers are expected to self-manage their time. This is a non-exempt position.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred; College degree desired.
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, Mortgage Loan Applications/Software)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ recent work experience as a full-time Mortgage Loan Officer in the banking industry.
- Excellent customer service skills; written and oral communication skills and ability to demonstrate control, flexibility and maintain quality and high productivity when dealing with customers and changing work demand.
- Must possess basic PC skills in Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel or equivalent software. Encompass experience desired.
- Demonstrate effective and strong verbal and listening communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with principals, executive management and clients.
- Demonstrate the assertiveness, perseverance, energy and passion – results oriented behavior required to be successful in this role.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving, planning & time management skills.