Bank Statement Program
Are You Self-Employed?
Although being self-employed comes with many benefits, when looking to Purchase a home or Refinance can be difficult to get approved, if you have an aggressive CPA and write off a lot of expenses. In order to make your process as smooth and streamlined as possible, Bank of England Mortgage has implemented a program to help counteract these issues. We offer a Bank Statement Program for self-employed borrowers as well as those whose employment histories and tax returns may not reflect their viability for a mortgage.
- Personal bank statements (12-24 months) or Business bank statements (12-24 months)
- No tax returns required
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of the home
- Debt-to-income ratio up to 50%
- Loans up to $3 million
- For primary and secondary homes and investment properties
- Non-warrantable condominiums
- 5/1 Arm, 7/1 Arm, 10/1 Arm, 30-Year fixed rate — no pre-payment penalty and Interest Only Arms up to 40 years